Explore South Africa Like The Bachelor
In Episode 9 airing on February 28 the love seekers head to Lion Sands Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sand on the banks of the Sabie Riverin Kruger National Park. Dates will include safari game drives; a romantic encounter at the Chalkley Tree House; relaxing in a secure bush bedroom under the stars; and an interaction at Elephant Whispers. They will also take a helicopter tour to the Blyde River Canyon in the Drakensberg Mountains for a delicious picnic lunch. The Rose Ceremony will take place at Lion Sands' Tinga Legends Lodge, a safari lodge built around an enormous Jackalberry tree which is reputed to be over 200 years old.
South African Tourism and South African Airways Vacations have created The Bachelor Ultimate South Africa Getaway, a fantastic 10 days/7 nights package inspired by Brad and the Bachelorettes' romantic South African adventure that includes the following:
* Roundtrip international flights from New York's JFK Airport or Washington DC's Dulles Airport
* Internal South Africa flights from Cape Town International to Kruger Airport, and from Kruger Airport to O.R. Tambo International in Johannesburg
* 4 nights' accommodations with breakfast at the ultra-chic One & Only Cape Town
* A Bento Box for two with a sake tasting OR a Romantic Picnic for two with a bottle of House wine
* A couples massage in a couples' treatment room at the One & Only luxury spa
* Full and half day Cape Town area tours to Cape Point and the Winelands
* Full day Great White Shark cage diving trip in Gansbaai
* 3 nights' accommodations at the Lion Sands River Lodge, including cocktails and a night in the Chalkley Tree House
* 3 meals daily at Lion Sands, with two safari game drives daily with rangers and trackers
* Elephant Whispers interaction and elephant ride
Package rates start at $6,875 per person, inclusive of airline taxes and fuel surcharges, and are valid through January 15th, 2012. Additional details and direct booking information are available at South African Airways Vacations or by calling 855-FLY-SAAV, or emailing email@example.com.