Affordable Luxury: The Opening of Ravella At Lake Las Vegas
Dolce Hotels and Resorts' newest property, Ravella at Lake Las Vegas, opened its doors on February 11th. Ravella is a 349-room-and-suite resort, situated on the shores of the largest privately owned man-made lake in the country. Located 17 miles from the Las Vegas Strip on the site of the former Ritz-Carlton® at Lake Las Vegas, Ravella offers kayaking, boating and fly fishing, and the nearby SouthShore Jack Nicklaus golf course. Ravella also features a 24 treatment room, 30,000-square-foot Mediterranean-inspired spa, salon and fitness center, 39,000 square feet of meeting and social event space, Las Vegas's only over-water chapel called La Capella di Amore, as well as multiple lounge and dining experiences. Ravella guests may also access two marinas, near the Village Lake Las Vegas, an enclave reminiscent of colorful lake communities in Italy and France.
Guests will experience a redesigned lobby that serves as a social gathering spot. Its nearby Firenze Lounge spans three distinct activity areas for guests --to relax with something to eat, and/or plug in their laptop, and/or socialize over coffee or cocktails. Ravella guests also have privileged access to The Village Lake Las Vegas and can bill restaurant meals to their hotel rooms. Focused on affordable luxury, Ravella's room rates start at $120 per night. Nevada residents also enjoy a 25-percent locals discount with valid Nevada ID.
In addition, Ravella's environment provides a colorful backdrop for corporate retreats, a vital part of the Dolce Hotel and Resort's corporate identity. Large-scale meetings, weddings and lakeside events are palnned, and can be easily accommodated. Brides-to-be will enjoy the La Capella di Amore, Ravella's over-water chapel located on the Ponte Vecchio Bridge. There's also a Florentine Garden, Tuscany Courtyard; and private beach with waterfall.
Village Lake Las Vegas
Listed below are other unique dimensions of this new hotel project.
Conference Center Facilities
• It's an 11,841-square-foot ballroom with 7,423 square feet of pre-function area, a smaller 4,700- square-foot junior ballroom, 10 function rooms including two elegantly appointed boardrooms, and a spacious climate-controlled outdoor pavilion for lakeside events
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort; state-of-the art electrical, lighting and sound systems; soundproof air walls
• Direct ballroom access is available for large vehicles and other oversized display items
Ponte Vecchio Bridge
• Bridge spans 375 feet across the lake, and is tall enough to permit a 21-foot sailboat to pass beneath
Ravella and Ponte Vecchio Bridge
The Spa at Ravella
• It is a 30,000-square-foot spa, salon and fitness facility, featuring an outdoor terrace, meditation garden with lake and mountain views
• Treatments feature botanical essences from several Mediterranean regions complemented by indigenous plant and mineral ingredients from the local area
• Offers several types of traditional and specialty massages mani/pedicures as well as bridal services, body treatments, shaving treatments for men, and specialty children's services.
• Fitness center features state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight-training equipment, men's and women's locker rooms, aquatic facility, group fitness classes, personal training and yoga.
Treatment Room, Ravella Lake Las Vegas
SouthShore Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas
• Ravella's guests are offered access to the SouthShore Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas
• Award-winning SouthShore Golf Club is the first private Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Nevada
• Has been named by Golf Digest one of the "Top 10 New Private Golf Courses in America," SouthShore's award-winning par-71, 6,917-yard championship course fits well on the shores of Lake Las Vegas, with with elevations ranging from 1,410 to 1,750 feet.