Giveaway: Surf and Yoga Retreat for Women in Costa Rica
Ready for a vacation? Our sister site, MyDaily, is offering a giveaway for one reader (and a guest) for a seven-day, six night stay at a women's surf camp and yoga retreat in Malpais on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica through Pura Vida Adventures.
Barefoot luxury accommodations at the beachfront resort are included, as is daily surf lessons, use of a surfboard and other necessary equipment, daily yoga sessions, three meals daily and one private massage. The adventure takes place May 7 to the 13 and is non-transferable. The total value of the package is $3,000, but does not include airfare.
Here's how you can enter:
• Enter your name and email in the form found on MyDaily.
• The entry must be left before 5:00 PM ET on Monday, Feb. 28, 2011
• You may enter only once.
• The winner will be selected in a random drawing
• The winner will receive accommodations for two women at a surf camp and Yoga retreat in Costa Rica which includes surf lessons, yoga sessions and is outlined here; total value = $3,000
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older
• Click here for complete Official Rules.
The winner will be notified by email and will be given 24 hours to respond. If no response is made, another winner will be selected.