Luxist Giveaway: Two Bars of Chocri Customized Gourmet Chocolate
Valentine's Day is a chocolate lover's holiday and Chocrí offers a unique and elegant way to indulge your sweetheart's sweet tooth: perfectly customized chocolate bars built precisely to his or her specifications. Chocrí's website, appropriately located at "createmychocolate.com," makes you a gourmet chocolatier with a choice of several fair trade organic Belgian chocolate 'bases' that you can then personalize with any number of more than 100 spices, fruits, nuts, and confectionery toppings for an all but endless list of potential combinations. Dark chocolate with candied rose petals and gold flakes? Check. Milk chocolate with pistachios, sea salt, and lime drops? Check. I don't know how anyone could ever order just one.
Chocrí doesn't think anyone should have to settle for just one either so they're generously offering one Luxist reader a gift certificate good for two customized chocolate bars of your choice, or your sweetheart's choice if you can bear to part with it, which could be worth up to $30 depending on options. Chocrí gift certificates are available in any amount and can be in your hands within minutes of ordering, which makes them perfect for last minute gift giving this holiday. So head on over to the website and construct a few dream bars and then enter to win them by leaving a comment here telling us what two flavor combinations sound the best to you.
The GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before February 8, 2011 at 5:00pm Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing and notified by email.
* One winner will receive a gift certificate good for two Chocri customized chocolate bars from createmychocolate.com, worth a total retail value of up to $30 and to be delivered by email.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See full giveaway rules here.