Custom Princess Gowns from Cinderella Bespoke (with Video)
In search of the perfect Christmas gift for an aspiring young princess you might know personally?
Look no further than Cinderella Bespoke, a Wisconsin-based company launched by renowned children's book illustrator and designer Alison Relyea. Relyea's line of princess gowns are so authentic, they are bound to fool a real prince.
Beginning on Friday, November 26th, the Cinderella Bespoke line will offer custom-made princess gowns designed according to each customer's specifications. Made in the USA, each princess gown is museum-quality, custom-created and hand-made by Relyea and her team of Wisconsin seamstresses, using only the best fabrics, textures and accessories---all of which are green.
Gallery: Cinderella Bespoke
"If you dream it, we can create it," says Relyea, who illustrated "A Place in My Heart", "Green Apple Farm" and "Meet the Artist", among several other titles.
Here's how it works:
- After you place your order and pay via PayPal, you will have a personal consultation with a representative of Cinderella Bespoke.
- During your consultation with Cinderella Bespoke via phone, you discuss colors, styles, fabrics and sizes. You can also exchange photos and ideas.
- One week later, you will receive sketches and designs of the princess gown concept. Cinderella Bespoke will also suggest a few fabric and style options, which will be emailed to you for feedback and approval.
- After the concept is approved, the magic begins. Cinderella Bespoke's seamstresses will begin creating your gown.
- As your princess gown is being created, Cinderella Bespoke will email photos of the process to you.
- The final princess gown is created and shipped overnight. The illustrations of the gown, concepts and fabric swatches are included.
The process to create your daughter's princess gown will take three to four weeks, so if you want to order one for Christmas, it would be best to do so before the end of November. Overseas shipping costs may apply.