Luxist Giveaway: McGowan and McClain Pod Earrings
The cousins take their inspiration from nature in some of the most quotidian ways. A banana peel becomes the design cue for an intriguingly rough-edged cuff. Peanuts and seed pods take on new life when cast and combined with stones.
Their most recent collection is called "Windows" and is made from sterling silver and semi-precious stones in shapes inspired by windows in New York City, and from antique architectural books. Looks for these in retail stores later this year.
Today we are giving away one pair of earrings from their Pod collection. The pair of earrings are cast Wisteria seed pods in oxidized silver with 18K vermeil and gemstone dangles for an intriguing juxtaposition of raw/rough and elegant. They retail at $124.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before September 6, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive a pair of McGowan and McClain pod earrings valued at $124.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.