Four Seasons Resort And Residences In Vail, Colorado Announce December Opening
Four Seasons Resort and Residences in Vail, Colorado situated at the main entry to Vail Village, announced today that it will open for business on December 11, 2010. The Resort will include 121 guest rooms and limited residence opportunities. These include a Four Seasons Private Residences component, that offers 16 whole ownership residences, plus 19 fractionals residences as well.
The hotel itself occupies a 2.7 acre site, with guest rooms, ranging in size from over 580 to 3500 square feet. The resort amenities include:
- Dedicated ski/snowboard valet service at the base of Vail's Vista Bahn™ lift including ski concierge and personalized boot fitting
- Full-service spa
- 13 indoor/outdoor treatment rooms
- Therapies designed with high altitude in mind
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- On-site dining
- Four Seasons signature Kids For All Seasons program
- Children's activity center with childcare service
- Young adult center with video games, a TV lounge and pool table
- Business center with private workstations, computer access, printers, high-speed internet, and copy/fax facilities
- Wireless internet access
- Conference facilities totaling 8,510 square feet
Amenities for the private residences include:
- Gourmet Kitchens featuring Wolf Cook tops, convection ovens, warming drawers, Sub-Zero Refrigerators and Wine Coolers
- Custom Hickory Cabinetry in kitchens and baths
- Natural Hardwood Hickory Floors and Solid Wood Finishes
- Floor to Ceiling Stone Gas Fireplace in Living Area
- 5' Stone Fireplace in Master Bedroom with Timber Mantle
- Master Bath features Heated Floors and Euro Glass with two Vanities, Steam Shower and Soaking Tub
- Private Balconies and Heated Terraces
- Secure Elevator access to the Private Residence Floor
- Two Deeded Parking Spaces located in the Heated Garage
- Private Owner's Storage Closet in the heated garage
- Access to all of the Resorts Five Star Services and Amenities
- Access to outdoor recreational opportunities ranging from preferred golf tee times at area courses to heli-skiing and sleigh rides
- 21 nights of primary use time each year in platinum and gold seasons.
- One platinum season week in prime winter season and one platinum season week in prime summer season each assigned on a rotating schedule based on reservation group
- Seven gold season nights during specific weeks throughout the year and assigned upon request based on Priority Groups
- Up to seven nights of privilege use time each year on a space available, fee-for-use basis
- Exchange privileges to select Four Seasons Residence Club locations:
Punta Mita – Punta Mita, Mexico
Scottsdale at Troon North – Scottsdale, Ariz.
Aviara – North San Diego, Calif.
Jackson Hole – Jackson Hole, Wyo.