The Willow Club Launches in Manhattan
Willow Club, the first-of-its-kind New York City private membership club, announced its launch on August 11th.
The club allows members to experience the best of New York City – in that it offers entrée to events and lifestyle experiences typically inaccessible or cost prohibitive. Examples of club benefits include: season tickets to all major New York sports teams, including the club's luxury suites at select venues; use of the club's private yacht; the club's tickets to premier Broadway shows and performing arts; access to New York Fashion Week; use of limited-edition, luxury and high-performance cars; complimentary entry into New York City's most celebrated and internationally-noteworthy cultural attractions and museums; member golf and tennis; and insider shopping and fashion experiences with personal stylists. Members have the best New York has to offer, and all included within the price of membership.
Willow Club used a points-based membership template, whereby members redeem points to reserve club benefits and amenities, which include hotel and international exchange benefits. Members can choose from lifestyle hotels in premiere locations throughout New York City, as well as hotel and resort stays internationally, with no additional room night charges. Willow Club Membership Benefits Include:
- Sporting and special events including the club's luxury suite at Madison Square Garden for over 250 events.
- Premium season tickets to all New York area sports teams.
- Premiere access to performances, private events and special engagements at Carnegie Hall, the Metropolitan Opera.
- Membership at a private, 54-hole golf club.
- Year-round court time to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
- Luxury suite for Grand Slam tennis including court side seats at Arthur Ashe Stadium.
- Complimentary entry to New York City museums, including the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), the Guggenheim, the American Museum of Natural History and the Whitney
- Use of limited-edition, luxury and high-performance cars.
- Private use of Willow One – Willow Club's Jeanneau Prestige 42S yacht – for half-day, full-day or overnight use.
- Overnight hotel stays at The Mansfield ( see above) , Shoreham and Franklin Hotels ( see below, first and second images respectively) in New York City, along with opportunities for exchange stays around the world
· Membership initiation fees currently begin at $28,000.
· Members receive and redeem points for the club's benefits.
· Members may purchase more club points to coincide with their intended use patterns.
· Flexible memberships allow access and use of points for family, friends, business associates or clients.