Luxist Giveaway: Tees for Change "Practice Peace" T-Shirts
The shirts currently come in five different styles: organic cotton fine jersey tees, organic cotton tanks, bamboo raglan sleeves, bamboo jersey tees and men's tees (organic cotton and bamboo/organic cotton). Tees for Change was founded by Andreea Ayers who created the company in 2007 while living in Boulder, Colorado. The company launches a new collection twice a year - in March and September.
The company has a partnership with Trees for the Future to plant a tree for every tee you purchase. Trees for the Future plants trees in Asia, Latin America and Africa. Tees for Change has also donated shirts to a variety of causes.
Get inspired with today's giveaway, the "Practice Peace" t-shirt. The stereo red short sleeve t-shirt has off-white writing and is made with a blend of 70 percent bamboo viscose and 30 percent organic cotton and it's pre-shrunk to stay true to size. It comes in sizes S (0-2), M (4-6), L (8-10) or XL (12-14). We are giving away two "Practice Peace" t-shirts, each with a value of $32. To enter leave a comment below and let us know why you need a little more peace in your life.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before August 24, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
* Two winners will each receive one Tees for Change "Practice Peace" T-shirt valued at $32.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.