Luxist Giveaway: Janet Setter Amoeba Necklace
The Amoeba pieces are her newest designs for Fall 2010 and feature a sterling silver design with 14K goldfilled jumprings as accents. The piece shown at right is wearable as a pendant style necklace and as a center piece style necklace. You can also add a charm at the bottom of the the pendant style piece for a completely different look. This piece is part of a collection that includes more necklace styles as well as earrings and bracelets. Today we are giving away one Janet Setter Amoeba necklace on a 16-inch sterling silver chain. The length of the amoeba is almost 1.75 inches and the necklace sells for $114.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before August 16, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one Janet Setter Amoeba necklace valued at $114.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.