Luxist Giveaway: Himalayan Trading Post Candle
The business was started by a single entrepreneur, Julia Leaphart who began selling candles at local craft fairs and festivals. With a lot of hard work and high-quality merchandise the business quickly grew and she now sells to over 1000 retailers worldwide. She grew up in a small town in the Himalayas and using wooden and glass containers that are sourced from small manufacturers in northern India is a way for her to maintain connection with the land she loves. Himalayan Trading Post works with manufacturers directly ensuring transparent working conditions and better supplier relationships.
Today we are giving away one HImalayan Trading Post wooden barrel candle. The wooden barrel is made from recycled old teak and lined with tin and filled with a natural wax blend with an 80-hour burn time. It has a matching lid with a soft patina. The scent for our giveaway candle is Wild Green Fig, a blend of earthy fig melded with top notes of fresh leafy greens, with rich black currant, and bottom notes of cassis, lilies, amber and musk. A perfect scent to burn on a late summer or early fall evening. This candle retails for $32.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before July 16, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive a Wild Fig Recycled Barrel Candle, valued at $32.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.