Luxist Review And Giveaway: Tropical Homes of The Eastern Caribbean
This bilingual (English and French) book showcases the colorful and rich architecture of the Eastern Caribbean region, taking readers on a virtual adventure through Barbados, Grenada, Bequia, Mustique and St. Lucia. The book covers the full breadth of the architectural experience in the region covering small dwellings in fishing village as well as heritage plantation houses, designer homes and multi-million-dollar mansions and a modern boutique-hotel that defies all standards.
The authors, Derek Galon, experienced art photographer from Europe, and Margaret Gajek, an art historian, researcher and writer, are working on a series of books, of which "Tropical Homes of the Eastern Caribbean" is the first one. The project was born of the authors' passion for fine architecture,nature and for beauty in every form.
I'm giving away my review copy of "Tropical Homes of the Eastern Caribbean" from Ozone Zone Books valued at $44.95.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before July 13, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive a copy of "Tropical Homes of the Eastern Caribbean" from Ozone Zone Books valued at $44.95.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.