Luxist Review and Giveaway: With Love... Hilary Duff
Amidst all the sweet amber, sparkling fruit and everpresent musk there's just enough spice to make it interesting. That may be why it became so popular when it launched a couple years back. The fragrance billed as an effervescent oriental has top notes of magnosteen fruits with a hint of spice. A heart of cocobolo wood and a base of amber and musk ground the scent in familiar territory. Right out of the gate it was one of the top sellers at department stores and it was nominated for Best Celebrity Women's Fragrance in The 8th Annual Basenotes Awards (it lost out to M by Mariah Carey).
I'm giving away the 1.7 ounce With Love...Hilary Duff Eau De Parfum Spray, valued at $45.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before June 25, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one 1.7 ounce With Love...Hilary Duff Eau De Parfum Spray, valued at $45.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.