Who would know better than fashion designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka
about what scent to wear with an evening gown? Their Badgley Mishka Couture Parfum Gel Elixir
is perfectly made to be rubbed on pulse points before an important night out. This stuff is delicious magic, you don't know if you want to sniff it or eat it but either way you want to rub your face in it. Notes of purple plum, blackberry and peach nectar lend this concoction a very foodie appeal which ups the sensuality quotient. All that fruit is backed up with a wallop of jasmine, gardenia and violet for added sex appeal. The scent is firmly grounded in musks and woods but hours later what remains is a honeyed floral thrum designed to turn heads.
I'm giving away my review sample of the .5 ounce purse-friendly Badgley Mischka Couture Parfum Elixir.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before June 18, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one .5 ounce Badgley Mischka Couture Parfum Elixir, valued at $48.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.