Last year we mentioned that luxury pajama and boxer shorts maker Birds of Sausalito has partnered with Mulholland Brothers
on a line of leather goods
. Now we get to give away something from the line just in time for Father's Day. What Dad wouldn't love this leather shave kit. The kit is made from deep brown leather they call "stout" no doubt after the dark beer. It has a low-profile shape with reinforced corners and is designed to be tucked easily anywhere for travel but it's so handsome you might just want to use it when you are home as well. A zippered top wraps around three sides of the case and the interior compartment is lined with indestructible nylon. The interior is wide open without sewn-in dividers, to handle odd-shaped items. One interior zippered envelope in the kit's top. It sells for $150.
We are giving away one leather shave kit to one reader chosen at random.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before June 11, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one Birds of Sausalito shave kit valued at $150.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.