Summertime Travel: Kimpton's FireSky Resort
Kimpton Resorts never disappoint and with summer approaching the FireSky Resort in Arizona has managed to create new packages to entice us all whether visiting for business or pleasure. These packages are available for less than $100 per night leaving you more money to spend in nearby Old Scottsdale. See if any of these suit your fancy:
- Mother/Daughter Sweet Escape: Between June and September, $89/night affords you both a pair of complimentary cocktails, complimentary dessert anytime you dine at Taggia (the on-site restaurant), 25% off at Jurlique Spa and a coupon book for nearby Fashion Square Mall. (Rate code: PMOM)
- Tee It Up Golf Package: Golf can often be an expensive activity at fine resorts but this package offers unlimited golf for two, a sleeve of balls (always good to have extras) and a flight of beer starting at just $185 between June and September.
- Military We Salute You: American troops will enjoy a welcome bottle of wine, complimentary appetizer and dessert with purchase of dinner for two, and 25% discount at Jurlique Spa starting at $99/night from June through September. (Rate code: PMIL)
- Summer of Pride: LGBT travelers can enjoy a sunny vacation starting at $93/night now through September 6 including deluxe overnight accommodations, $25 dining credit at Taggia every day of your stay, and a Pride-themed welcome gift upon arrival. (Rate code: PRIDE)
- $92 and A Round of Brew: Enjoy four complimentary beers at Taggia and patio accommodations to kick-off your relaxing stay between June and September for just $92/night. (Rate code: BREW)
- Meat, Eat, Retreat: A business package for the summer includes rooms from $89 and breakfast for just $1 more. Guests may also choose two of the following perks: complimentary one-hour reception, group welcome amenity, gift certificate for a two-night stay, 25% discount on SWANK audio visual, 7% discount on the master bill, $2 per room per night donation to Haiti Relief.
Gallery: Kimpton's FireSky Resort