Luxist Giveaway: Swatch Sporty Friends Vancouver Olympics Watch
Aside from the easy to read silvered dial with black Arabic numerals on the dial (with the Vancouver Olympics logo on it as well), the main visual item on the watch is the placement of the Vancouver Olympics mascot cartoon characters on the blue silicone strap. Anyone who spent time at the games or on the Vancouver Olympics website will immediately recognize the pair. The are printed on a specially made strap and wrap around the wrist when the watch is worn. For a closer look at this and the other Swatch 2010 Vancouver Olympics go here for a mini review by me. Enter below by the end of this week and one of these Sporty Friends watches can be yours. The Swatch Sporty Friends watch retails for $55. Follow Swatch on Twitter here.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. THANKS FOR ALL WHO ENTERED.
To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing why you'd like to win the watch. The giveaway ends on February 28th at 8:00pm PST. See additional rules below.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before February 28th, 2010 at 8:00PM Pacific Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one Swatch Sporty Friends watch valued at $55.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
See full giveaway rules here.
Ariel Adams publishes the luxury watch review site aBlogtoRead.com.