Fall 2010 Fashion Week Streaming Live
This stilettoed PR assistants clutching clip-board guest lists might not be too thrilled about it, but this season, they've lost control. Several fashion designers are opening up their guest lists. And now fashionistas can pop bon bons and watch some of the Fall 2010 collections debuting at New York Fashion Week from their own homes, thanks to live online streaming. Above, a model walks the runway at Oscar de la Renta's pre-fall show on Dec. 8.
Here's where and when to log on - pencil them in.
- Ports 1961 - Thursday, Feb. 11 at 3 p.m.
- Alexander Wang - Feb. 13 at 5 p.m.
- Calvin Klein Menswear - Sunday, Feb. 14 at 2 p.m.
- Perry Ellis - Monday, Feb. 15 at 7 p.m.
- Mark Jacobs - Monday, Feb. 15 at 8 p.m.
- Rodarte - Thursday, Feb. 16 at 12 p.m.
- Calvin Klein Womenswear - Thursday, Feb. 18 at 3 p.m.