Hotel Fouquet's Barrière Offers 5-Star Eco-Luxury
Parisian haven at the corner of the Champs Elysées and Avenue George V, Hotel Fouquet's Barrière, has a new VIP package -- but this time, VIP stands for Very Important Planet.
Luxury travel is starting 2010 off on the right foot, with a bevy of eco-friendly options for savvy, conscientious travelers. One of these options is the five-star Hotel Fouquet's Barrière's VIP package, which includes:
- Luxury accommodations
- Special "Fitness Breakfast" for two (includes freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice, an egg white omelet, multi-grain bread and a blend of pumpkin, linseed, sunflower and sesame seeds)
- One 50-minute natural oil treatment at the hotel's U Spa, per person
- Organic lunch for two at the hotel's Joy Gallery
- A bottle of eco-friendly Pop Earth Champagne in-room upon arrival
- Carbon offsetting through the non-profit organization "Action Carbone"
Further amenities can include pickup in a hybrid limousine, organic meals at La Diane, electric E-solex bikes for exploring Paris and, of course, room upgrades for an additional cost. The VIP package starts at €990 (approximately US$1,436), based on double occupancy, and is available through December 28, 2010.