Luxist Giveaway: DKNY Delicious Candy Apples, Sweet Caramel
Juicy Berry opens with black currant, blackberry, pear, and lychee notes, blends into a heart of rose petals and apple blossom, and finishes with sandalwood and sugary blond woods.
Ripe Raspberry opens with raspberry, apple, and lime notes, a heart of peonies and lily, and a drydown of cola accord.
Sweet Caramel opens with candy apple, pear, and marshmallow notes, which blend into a heart of jasmine, muguet and violet leaves and a drydown of caramel and vanilla.
Delicious is right! A representative for DKNY was kind enough to send me the trio so I can try them out. Luxist likes to share the love, so one reader will win one bottle of DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel by following the contest rules below:
* Leave a confirmed comment telling us why you wear fragrance.
* The comment must be left and confirmed by January 29, 2010, at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing and notified by e-mail.
* One winner will receive a DKNY Delicious Candy Apples in Sweet Caramel, valued at $55.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here.
Want more DKNY? Get connected on Twitter at twitter.com/dkny. And take a look at this exclusive animated video, created just for the Candy Apples Collection launch.
The contest is closed. The winner will be notified on or before Monday, February 1. Thanks for participating!
Gallery: DKNY Delicious Candy Apples