Slatkin & Co. Tropical Escape Collection
Luxist Beauty Expert and "Home Fragrance King" Harry Slatkin and his Slatkin & Co. have released -- in the nick of time to beat the winter blues -- the Tropical Escape Collection. And I admit, after just one whiff of these concentrated scents, I had a vision of myself on a beach, far away from the cold temps and dry air of NYC.
Slatkin & Co.'s three new island-inspired fragrances (think fruit, florals, and spice) are available in candles, home fragrance oils, concentrated room fragrances, and plug-in electric diffusers. In addition to the new scents, some classic favorite fragrances will round out the collection, which comprises:
- Caribbean Escape (new): A tropical blend of melon, raspberry nectar, and Italian lemon, tempered with creamy coconut milk and raw sugarcane.
- Island Margarita (new): An exotic blend of mandarin, blue iris, and green plum highlighted with sweet tangelo and rare sandalwood.
- Seaside Escape (new): A delightful blend of bright citrus, jasmine, and dark rum layered with guava, rich vanilla, and musk.
- Cool Tropical Breeze (odor-eliminating): A light, fruity blend of citrus, berry, and papaya layered with warm rum, sheer white freesia and musk
- Caribbean Salsa: A juicy blend of sweet pineapple nectar, bright citrus, and fresh peach with exotic Yuzu flower and Tahitian vanilla.
- Island Nectar: Sparkling tropical fruits blended seductively with lush vanilla, warming rum, and sensual musk.
- Pineapple Orchid: Delicate white orchid blended with sweet pineapple and rich black currant.
- Pineapple Mango: Sweet pineapple, luscious mango, and lotus blended with a hint of warm vanilla.
The entire collection is available at Bath & Body Works stores, and at www.slatkin.com. Follow Harry Slatkin at www.HarrySlatkinblog.com and at http://twitter.com/HarrySlatkin.
My colleague Carrie Coolidge also recently did a piece with Slatkin's tips for finding your signature scent.