Win A Pair Of Birds Of Sausalito Pajamas
As comfortable as a pair of their classic boxers, Birds of Sausalito now makes pajamas. Because these are such classic Dad pajamas, we had to give away a pair for Father's Day. The two-piece set is made of soft custom-made Pima cotton fabric and each pair is handmade with single needle stitching and mother-of-pearl buttons. The set comes packaged in a cotton pouch and sells for $240. We are giving away one pair of these pajamas perfect for lazy Sunday mornings with the newspaper and a pot of coffee. To enter the contest leave us a note telling us about why your father deserves a pair of cozy pajamas.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the Birds of Sausalito pajamas valued at $240.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.