Win An Eryn Brinie Scarf
Artsy, delicate and bohemian, the style of Eryn brinié, a clothing store which offers fast fashion seems to be a natural fit for SoHo, which is why the Korean brand opened its first U.S. store in New York City last summer. The brand offers a contemporary womenswear line in a neutral palette and light fabrics meant to be layered on young, lithe women. Their latest collection offers mod cuts and antique fabrics, boxy shapes and girly ruffles, and romantic pastels with rich earth tones for all aspiring Sienna Millers or Mary-Kate Olsens.
This week we are offering two light-as-air cotton scarves from Eryn brinié. We are giving away one of each color, wine and navy. The versatile scarf can be used as a headwrap, tied to a bag, wrapped around your waist, and of course, you could always wear it around your neck too. To win, leave a comment below saying which color you want and your favorite thing about spring in a city.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, April 17, 2009 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
* Each winner will receive an Eryn brinié scarf, valued at $48.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.