Caribbean Splendor at the Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas
It's a really good time to escape to the Virgin Islands. As I am writing this, it is 11:30 am on the island of St. Thomas, and the weather is a perfect 80ºF/26ºC. The Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas, above, is offering a Caribean Splendor package to help you take advantage of the Virgin Islands.
Why St. Thomas? You don't need a passport, and there are direct flights from New York, Charlotte, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia. There's scuba diving, divine restaurants with unadulterated views of uninhabited islands, a vibrant, relaxed island culture, and the beautiful hotel above. You can check out more of the attractions here.
The Caribbean Splendor package, which starts at $664 per night with a three night minimum (long luxury weekend, anyone?), includes:
- Overnight accommodations in an ocean view room
- Sunset Sail or half day snorkel sail for two aboard the Lady Lynsey (see gallery)
- Two 50-minute spa treatments
- Daily breakfast for two at Bleuwater
- Seven-course tasting dinner for two at Bleuwater
- Gratuity for all services listed on this package only
Gallery: The Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas