Win A Zontik Games Dal Negro Backgammon Set
There's something classic about of backgammon, it's easy to play but hard to master and can be emotionally revealing as you watch your opponent's strategy. The simple board game lends itself to luxury, it's a game to be played on lazy Sunday afternoons whether you are at the beach house in the summer or tucked in next to a fire in the winter. The Dal Negro boards from Zontik games are the perfect medium for a backgammon afternoon. The handsome set comes with a bag of iridescent mother-of-pearl finish stones, two backgammon cups, one double die, and four standard dice. It sells for $250.
Want this game on your shelf? We are giving away one backgammon set in a random drawing. To win leave a comment on your favorite board game.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, March 20 2009 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the Zontik Games Dal Negro backgammon set, valued at $250.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest has ended. Thank you for your participation.