Super Bowl Wagers Expected to Reach $10 Billion
This Sunday is the Super Bowl and as we gather in pubs, bars and t.v. rooms many will be keeping a sharp eye on their bets. Whether you participate in an office pool or put money down with a local bookie it isn't uncommon to wager big bucks on the end-season game. More than 200 million people worldwide are expected to bet up to $10 billion during this event. At the sports books in Vegas you can even expand your betting opportunities to the length of Jennifer Hudson's rendition of the Star Spangled Banner which is a new one to me. Here are other wild wagers to test out:
- Who wins the coin toss?
- Will it be heads or tails?
- Who completes the initial first-down?
- Which team/player will score first?
- Will either team score a two-point safety?
- Which songs will Bruce Springsteen sing at half-time?