Celebrity Fragrance Giveaway: Paris Hilton Can Can or Jessica Simpson Fancy?
It used to be that if a celebrity had just a fragrance they would just create one signature scent and that would be it. Today's celebrities often create more than one scent and today I'm digging into my prize closet to offer you a choice of two scents from Parlux: Paris Hilton's fourth, Can Can or Jessica Simpson's first since her Dessert line, Fancy.
Can Can Paris Hilton was inspired by the Can-Can dancers of the Moulin Rouge. I'm no fan of Hilton's Heiress which is basically bubblegum in a bottle but this one is a little spicier with some amber and musk notes. It still overwhelms with a big presentation of clementine flower, cassis, nectarine, wild orchid and orange blossom but it settles into a fruity floral that it a little sexier and more grown up than Paris Hilton's other scents.
Jessica Simpson Fancy recently came out and like the Paris Hilton's scents it's more girly than womanly. The scent has notes of pear, apricot nectar, gardenia, almonds, vanilla and amber. This scent does echo the candy-like scents of the Dessert line but with an added dose of light floral. The scent mellows into a soft amber with a sugary vanilla core. It's not exactly complex but its sweet and uncomplicated nature reflects the woman it was created for.
I'm giving away one 3.4 ounce bottle of Paris Hilton Can Can and Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau de Parfum to two commenters. To enter let me know which one you'd prefer and why.
To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Friday, September 12, 2008. We'll randomly choose one winner amongst the eligible entries.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below answering the question above.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, September 12, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive a 3.4 ounce bottle of Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum Spray valued at $55. One winner will recieve a 3.4 ounce bottle of Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau de Parfum Spray valued at $59.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for participating!