Win A Lugo Shirt and Tie
I've got nothing against a man in casual clothing but casual has its time and place. When you need to step away from the t-shirt and the polo it's time to head to Lugo. The New York store offers fine Italian shirts cut to flatter a man's shape. Lugo creates elegantly stitched shirts that are broad at the shoulder and slim at the waist with mother-of-pearl buttons and the option of French or button cuffs. The shirts also come in a vibrant array of colors.
This week we are giving away not just a Lugo shirt but also a handmade silk tie. And you get to choose the combination either online or by visiting their NYC store so whether you are sartorially adventurous or perhaps a bit more classic you can choose the shirt and tie that suit your style.
Want to win? We are offering fashion redemption here so make your fashion confession, what do you most regret ever wearing?
To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Friday, July 25, 2008. We'll randomly choose one winner amongst the eligible entries.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below answering the question above.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, July 25, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the Lugo shirt and tie valued at approximately $370.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.