Win A John Ferdinand Bracelet
John Ferdinand is an independent accessories brand from Hong Kong. They create pieces styled in solid sterling silver and inlaid with ebony, using offcuts from furniture making which would otherwise be discarded. The pieces also come packaged beautiful raw bamboo boxes. Although they design primarily for men, the company has found that about half of their customers are women who are mostly buying for themselves. No surprise, the designs have a contemporary unisex appeal.
This week one lucky reader will win the Halcyon bracelet which features a chunky curved silver panel inlaid with ebony on a thick, soft strap of nappa leather with a silver buckle. It's got a watch-like appeal making it perfect for those who use their cell phone to tell time but would still like a bold piece of wrist candy.
This week's comment starting question is: What are your feelings on men wearing jewelry?
To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Friday, July 11, 2008. We'll randomly choose one winner amongst the eligible entries and announce the winner on July 12, 2008.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below answering the question above.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, July 11, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the John Ferdinand Halcyon bracelet valued at approximately $333.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.