Knowing that I'm on the lookout for luxury items, my friend Cliff told me that I just had to look at Frontgate.
So I did! Now that al fresco dining season is here, I decided to peruse Frontgate's grill offerings and came upon this 405-lb. beauty: the Barbeque Grill Island,
made with O.W. Lee craftmanship.
The wrought iron body has a black suede finish, the feet are cast iron and ceramic briquettes are included. The cooking-related facts:
- 50,000 BTU and a "Sure Start" electronic ignition
- 540-inch square grilling area, 200-inch square warming rack
- Rojo honed marble countertop with 1,300+ square inches of space
- Stainless steel cooking grid and rock grate
- Stainless steel barbeque grill w/a 14,000 BTU rotisserie w/motor
- Storage cabinet for ingredients or tools
- Available in natural gas or propane
Start saving now ($6,667)
for the winter gift-giving season, and order early -- shipping takes 8-9 weeks, and the grill is only available online.
You might be a little late for Father's Day, but if your grilling guy has a late summer birthday, you might get one in time.