$150,000 "Christmas Key to the City" Package
Too many people out there dread the holidays in part because spending so much time with family is exhausting, but maybe you'd feel differently if you were enjoying the Buckingham Hotel's "Christmas Key to the City" package with your loved ones. A little luxury (or in this case a LOT of luxury) makes everything better, right? The package includes the following:
- A gold and diamond Christmas key to New York City
- Transportation to events in a private Christmas-themed Amtrak car and a white vintage Rolls-Royce
- A penthouse suite at the Buckingham Hotel decked out in Christmas decor, including a Swarovski crystal star tree topper keepsake and cashmere pj's for everyone.
- Individual green iPods loaded with classic Christmas tunes.
- A personalized giant Christmas card on the Times Square mega screen.
- A private luxury 6 course dining experience at Rock Center Café
- Private skating lessons with JoJo Starbucks in the rink at Rockefeller Center
- A private $50,000 shopping spree at FAO Schwartz, complete with personal shopper
- A tour of toys guided by an actual Toy Soldier
- Orchestra seats at The New York State Theater to see The Nutcracker
- And last but not least, when the family returns to their penthouse room Santa will have left them a 'Christmas in New York' snow globe as a souvenir.