7 of the Craziest Luxury Vodkas
Vodka connoisseur? Or maybe I should say vodka collector? There are any number of top-of-the-line varieties out there but when it comes to style and unique design a few of them stick way out of the crowd. Here are 7 of the most outrageous luxury vodkas:
- Gold Flakes Supreme Quadruple distilled ultra-premium vodka with 24 carat gold flakes floating throughout.
- DIVA Triple distilled and filtered through crushed diamonds and gemstones, it also has a pillar containing precious gems running up through the center of the bottle.
- Tommy Gun Vodka It comes in a glass bottle shaped like a machine gun. And sorry, the gun doesn't actually fire vodka (yet).
- Go Wodka Extreme Comes in toothpaste tube-type bottles and is available in 3 flavors. Currently only sold in Austria and Germany.
- Garlic Vodka Yikes (not a good drink for a date!). Touted as both enhancing the flavors of certain meals and warding off illness, you can also opt for horseradish flavored vodka, if you prefer.
- Cactus Vodka It's the only "prickly pear" flavored vodka in the world, which means it's slightly sweet and slightly pink.
- Twistee Shots Uses the idea of yin and yang and is meant to mix two distinct and different flavors in one drink.
Via Book of Joe