Cartier Celebrates LOVE with Charity
We love the Cartier LOVE line, but not as much as New York, apparently. The city actually declared yesterday to be "Declare Your Love Day" and the CEO of Cartier presided over the opening bell at NASDAQ Market Site (4 Times square), which was rung by Sarah Jessica Parker and Spike Lee. "Declaring your love" with Cartier involves buying some of their products, of course, and the company released the LOVE charity bracelet for the occasion. It features a pink gold miniature LOVE bracelet on a silk cord that comes in one of eight colors, each representing a different charity. $100 from each charity bracelet sale will be given to the charity it indicates. The bracelets, listed below, should be available at Cartier boutiques and online.
- Salma Hayek – Human Rights Watch– White Bracelet
- Scarlett Johansson – USA Harvest– Baby Pink Bracelet
- Ashley Judd – YouthAIDS – Red Bracelet
- Spike Lee – Kanbar Institute of Film and Television / Graduate Division/Tisch School of the Arts/ NYU – Purple Bracelet
- Edward Norton – Maasai Wilderness Conservation Trust – Green Bracelet
- Sarah Jessica Parker – UNICEF – Blue Bracelet
- Michael Stipe – Mercy Corps / Gulf Coast Recovery – Black Bracelet
- Liv Tyler – The Breast Cancer Research Foundation – Deep Pink Bracelet
The company also threw a star-studded party to spread awareness of their new product - and the causes it supports.
[Image BCRF Cure]