Sunday Real Estate Round-Up
• Seal and Heidi Klum have put their one-story Bel-Air estate on the market at $5.5 million. They purchased the nearly 2-acre property for about $4.3 million last year. You can find the listing for the beautiful contemporary home (shown) here.
• James Lesure, who stars on "Las Vegas" has bought and remodeled a $1.2 million home in Glendale.
• Sandy Gallin, the producer of "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer" and "Father of the Bride," and the former manager of Dolly Parton and other stars, has bought his 34th house to remodel. The latest project, in Beverly Hills cost him just under $7 million.
• Tawney Kitaen has bought two units next to each other in the Sierra Towers in West Hollywood for $4.2 million. Oddly enough, Kitaen previously owned the units but sold them a year ago for a total of $3.2 million to buy a house in the area. She then decided that she missed them so much she bought them back.
• Former Real World participant Tami Roman has listed her Chatsworth home at $1.75 million. The six-bedroom home has four fireplaces, a pool and spa. The listing is here.
From the NY Post Gimme Shelter:
• Qatar's Prince Abdul Aziz al-Thani who paid $6.2 million for a three bedroom condo at the Trump Park Avenue now owes $16,271.14 in maintenance fees to The Donald's company.
• Developer Morris Moinian paid $12.5 million for s six-story townhouse of 10,000 square feet.
• Bruce Willis is paying $60,000 a month for a four-bedroom condo on a high floor at Trump International Hotel & Tower.
• You can purchase a slice of Newport, Rhode Island luxe, Bois Dure, a Frenchified 1928 manse for $5.9 million. You can find the listing, with pictures of the beautiful ballroom and dining room here.
From Forbes Movers and Shakers:
• The spectacular Champ d'Or is back on the market for $35 million, a $10 million discount from the $45 million it was listed at back in 2004.
• A Manhattan townhouse owned by Arthur L. Carter, publisher of The New York Observer, has gone to contract. It was on the market for $34 million.