Sunday Real Estate Round-Up On Monday
Due to yesterday’s blogging break we didn’t get a chance to post these
but here are the latest celeb-related real estate moves. A very calm pre-Christmas real estate round-up.
From the LA Times Hot Property:
• Matthew Perry has been using his Friends loot to make a nice profit in the real estate market. He sold his Beverly-Hills-area home for $6.1 million, a nice profit since he purchased it in 1999 for $3.2 million. He listed the house in June for $6.9 million and also has a Sunset Strip condo.
• Charlie Babcock, who appears on “Desperate Housewives” has bought condo in Malibu for $975,000. We’ll spare you the desperate puns.
• Zeljko Rebraca, backup center of the L.A. Clippers, has bought a home in Manhattan Beach for close to its $2.7 million asking price.
• Loree Rodkin who has made jewelry for Elton John, Cher and Steven Tyler has sold a house in the Hollywood Hills for slightly more than $4 million.
From the NY Post Gimme Shelter:
• First Bruce Willis and now Harvey Weinstein is moving into the hotter-than-hot Cipriani Residences (shown here) at 55 Wall St.
• Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have sold their Bridgehampton house for $4.5 million. The adorable twosome also own two beach houses across the street from each other in Amagansett.
•Another heiress with a gorgeous apartment, Louise MacBain has created a massive triplex in the Richard Meier-designed 165 Charles St. building for $35 million.
• Billionaire Ron Baron’s has leveled the 13,000 square-foot home on his $23 million Further Lane estate. Is he interested in the 40-acre estate next door?