Sunday Real Estate Round-Up
LA Times Hot Property:
• Bruce Jenner and his wife have put their Calabasas home on the market for $2.7 million (might be this listing here for $2.65 million).
• Halle Berry has put her Hollywood Hills home on the market for $4.5 million. The listing can be found here but there are no pics (Halle, you're such a tease).
• Actor and screenwriter of "Capote" Dan Futterman and his wife have bought a $1.8 million home in Los Feliz.
• Claudia Choi, that perky woman from the Washington Mutual ads, would like to sell you her Venice condo for $929,000, the listing is here.
From the NY Post Gimme Shelter:
• Christie Brinkley can't sell seem to sell in the Hamptons. Tower Hill, shown here, is on the market for $30 million (listing here) and her Greek Revival in North Haven is up for $15 million (listing here).
• The eldest daughter of billionaire financier Bennett LeBow has bought a penthouse apartment at Trump Park Avenue for $20.9 million.
• The 10,000 sq. ft. Upper East Side townhouse that served as the Kip's Bay Decorator Showhouse in 2002 and 2003 has just sold for $11.7 million.
• Developer Joseph Moinian has closed on the 16-room home of the late arts patron Audrey Love
for $15.5 million.